11. Special Pho Noodles Soup / Phở (Northern Vietnam) [Vegan]
You can’t find a better vegan Pho! We dedicate all our love for Pho in the most veganly way. The broth is made with different types of roots natural sweetness. Five spices to bring out aromas flavour. The soup is garnished with spring onions, onion, coriander, fried shallot, served with chopped chilli, lemon & mints. Fillings include tofu, mushrooms, vegetables, choices of soya/ wheat protein and flat rice noodles.
12. Bún Huế/ Hue Spicy Noodles Soups (Central Vietnam) [Vegan]
This delicacy was said to be created by the royal chefs of the old citadel Hue. We turned it to vegan in London whilst retaining all the human and natural goodness. The soup itself is garnished with spring onions, coriander, shallot, optional wheat protein, side of beansprouts, chilli, lemon and mints.
13. ‘Rieu’ Noodle of Hai Phong/ Bún Riêu Chay Hải Phòng [Vegan]
This ‘rieu’ soup comes from Hai Phong City in Viet Nam. It offered a perfect light sour and tender taste of stewed fruits and root veggies, served with rice vermicelli, fresh steamed tofu, fried tofu, water dropwort, tomato, onion, green shallots, optional betel leaves [wheat]. Sides of banana flowers, iceberg lettuce, mint, coriander, lemon & red chilli.
14. Stir Fried Noodles and Vegetables / Phở Xào & Mì Xào [Vegan]
A choice of filling: Tofu, wheat/soya).
14a. Flat Rice Noodle / Phở Xào
14b. Soft Noodles / Mì Xào (wheat)
14c. Crispy Noodles / Mì Xào Giòn (wheat)
Dish no. 15 to 23 come with a choice of steam rice or vermicelli noodle
STIR FRIED AND CHARGRILLED / MÓN XÀO & NƯỚNG
15a. Tofu Or veggie protein stir-fri with Vegetables (wheat, soy) / Rau xào đậu [Vegan]
15b. Sai Gon Sweet n Sour / Sài Gòn Chua Ngọt [Vegan] (Soy, Wheat, pineapple, tomato, sugar, salt, onion, chili).
15c. Presidential Bun Cha/ Bún Chả Tổng thống [Vegan] (Soya, Wheat, grilled plant protein, spring roll, vermicelli/ rice, sweet n sour sauce)
16. Lemongrass and Chilli Tofu / Đậu Hũ Sả Ớt [Vegan]
17. Grilled Aubergine Dish / Cà Tím Nướng [Vegan]
We use whole aubergine and tofu, onion, mushroom, fried shallot and betel leaf.
18. Tofu and Mushroom Sizzling / Nấm Đậu Hũ Thập Cẩm [Vegan]
Steam soft tofu, mixture of fresh mushrooms, onion and spicy sauce (optional wheat) to create the specific flavour of the Southeast Asian country and wrapped in sizzling foil.
19. Tofu Coconut Curry/ Cà Ri Đậu Hũ [Vegan] *contain peanut
This dish contains tofu and mixed vegetables, potato, sweet potato simmered in coconut cream with fragrant lemongrass along with onion and garlic
CLASSIC VIETNAMESE FAMILY COURSES/ MÓN TRUYỀN THỐNG
20. Tofu and Mix Vegetables Caramelised in Clay Pot / Đậu Hũ Kho/ [Vegan]
Slow cooked caramelised dish. A traditional Vietnamese slow cooking method in a clay pot is to bring out the full flavour and goodness of tofu and veggie ingredients. our soya sauce may have wheat.
21. Hai Phong Caramel & Kohlrabi /Hải Phòng Kho Tộ [Vegan]
Plant protein caramelised in bubbling clay pots. Ingredients included textured soya protein, starch, sugar, salt, veggie seasoning. Optional soya sauce may have wheat.
22. Ha Noi Caramel & Banana / Hà Nội Kho Tộ [Vegan]
Extraordinary ‘course’. You may call it ‘journey’, ‘mon’/gate or whatsoever other ‘ways’ that our Vegan Saint Chef crafted it out right in you. This awaking traditional Vietnamese food-art brings you the unity of taste and flavour of the sea (seagrass), Earth (soybean, potato starch, sugar, salt) and fire of course. Seasoning soya sauce may have wheat.
23. Caramelised Tofu and Green Banana in Clay Pot/ Chuối Xanh Xào Đậu Hũ [Vegan] [Special North Vietnam]
Popular dish of the farmers of the Northern Land of Viet Nam. Tofu, green banana, plant proteins are caramelised with shiso, and betel leaves. Optional soya sauce and vegan option may have wheat.
24. Special Fried Rice / Cơm Rang Thập Cẩm/ [Vegan]
Stir-fried rice with tofu, mixed vegetables, lotus seed, garnished with crispy shallot, sesame seeds, and served with soy sauce (may have wheat) on the side